Thursday, August 30, 2007

Kiss my Ass, its Irish!

Construction/contracting consultants are big fat money grubbing Asshats and whores! They have a license to steal!
#1Asshat: C'mon, throw in a buck or a few thousand!
PinkCowgirl: Uh-uh, I don't tip.
#1Asshat: You don't tip?
PinkCowgirl: Nah, I don't believe in it.
#1Asshat: You don't believe in tipping?
Overpricedconsultantfoddling his junk: You know what these guys make? They make shit.
PinkCowgirl: Don't give me that. He don't make enough money then He can quit.
#1Asshat: I don't even know a fucking Jew who'd have the balls to say that. Let me get this straight: you don't ever tip?
PinkCowgirl: I don't tip because society says I have to. All right, if someone deserves a tip, if they really put forth an effort, I'll give them something a little something extra. But this tipping automatically, it's for the birds. As far as I'm concerned, they're just doing their job.
Overpricedconsultantfoddlinghis junk: Hey, our guy was nice.
PinkCowgirl: He was okay. He wasn't anything special.
Overpricedconsultantfoddling hisjunk: What's special? Take you in the back and suck your dick? #1Asshat: I'd go over twelve percent for that.
PinkCowgirl ad libing: Fuck 'em. Give 'em a dollar!

No comments: