Monday, July 2, 2007

Arthropods are not invited!


Unless they bring enough margaritas and chulupas for everyone! A scorpion is like that odd celebrity that shows up to all the parties but wasn't invited (you know who you are Gary Coleman).

I was just minding my own business this morning when I look over at the floorboard and notice a scorpion just hanging out.

He is looking at me like "where's the tequila bitch?!"

Well, I don't take too kindly to that kind of talk even though I'm not much of a lady!

He is gesturing at me with his little nasty pointy pinchers (that's right I said LITTLE) like "I'm going to cut you!"

I released a rebel yell and grabbed him with my bare hands and bit his head off like something from a Survivor episode on speed. No, not really. I tried not to squeal like a girl and run away. I bravely grabbed my shoe and stomped him to death! Little 2-3 inch bastard!

Now, I AM a tree hugger and can appreciate his niche in the world of eating insects and taking care of business. However, he wasn't invited to this party and therefore had to die.

No comments: