Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Jungle Fever!

I think the black cashier at Trader Joe's has a crush on me!

A couple of days ago I bought some salad and I was in a line a few rows away. I looked over and she flashed me a smile like a guy's smile that says "I'm playing the friendly angle until I can figure out if you are married or not". Of course at the time I thought "Wow she seems really nice and maybe she wants to be friends".

But then....today I went to the Starbucks right next door and when I came out she was sitting at a table looking at me in a way that didn't say "I like your nails where did you get them done?" Her look said more "I wonder if she is wearing panties?" (which I'm not by the way, but that is neither here nor there). I briefly wondered what it would be like to be on the arm of a fairly attractive woman, then I remembered how much I like men's company.

Then I pondered this titilating tale some more and have come to the conclusion that I'm a lesbo magnet:
In high school, the softball friend who wanted to be pitcher if you catch my drift.
At the Sprint store in the mall, the woman really wanted to light touch my keys!
Albertson's cashier, wanted to find my light cupcake filling so bad she could taste it!

No comments: