Monday, September 17, 2007

Rough n' ready!

SEX With a Cowboy


Prior to her trip to Texas , Buffy (a New Yorker), confided to her co-workers she had three goalsfor her trip to the Lone Star State ;1. She wanted to taste some real Texas Bar-B-Que. 2. She wanted to take in a bona fide rodeo. And..3. She wanted to have sex with a real cowboy.
Upon returning, the girls were curious as to how she fared.

"Let me tell you, they have a tree down there called a Mesquite and when they slow cook that brisket over that Mesquite , it's ooooh so good. The taste is unbelievable!""And I went to a real rodeo. Talk about athletes... those guys wrestle full grown bulls! They ride horses at a full gallop, then jump off the horses and grab the bull by the horns and throw them to the ground! It is just incredible!"


They then asked, "Well tell us, did you have sex with a real cowboy?"
"Are you kidding? When I saw the outline of the condom they carry in the back pocket of their jeans, I changed my mind!"


5 comments:

Eagle Eye said...

Who can resist a tight pair o' jeans!?Not me.
But tobacco-NASTY!

Jimbo said...

Where did you get a picture of me with my condom in the back pocket? Am I being stocked again?

Jimbo said...

Since p0nk can not find anyplace to hang out that is better than the fish, I thought I would create my own. You can click on my name and get to the blog. I was thinking of making it memebers only to keep out the freaking trolls. What do you all think?

Eagle Eye said...

Funny Jimbo!You know it is fun to get stocked at the fish market!
Lets hang out at your place Jimbo I'll bring the fufu drinks and the chips!

Jimbo said...

I have some bean bag chairs for us to sit in. I bet p0nk and some of Humbolt's finist he can bring