Friday, February 29, 2008

The Black Stallion


Did I mention I like horses? Growing up, I rode my quarter horse bareback frequently and amassed a giant collection of Breyer horses. My mother still sends me Special edition Christmas Breyers every year (lucky me). Being artistic, I also doodled pictures of horses constantly and I even recently sketched a pony for my daughter (maybe I'll share if I can get it scanned and saved).
One of my favorite movies is The Black Stallion. Who wouldn't want to be stranded on a beautiful desert island with a magnificant stallion (and a horse too)? You could dine on sea food every evening,get a tan, workout by riding or trapsing through the sand,swim and frolick for hours. The only things I would add are the occasional Cabana boy sans garments and maybe a pina colada or two.
You like Pina Coladas
Getting caught in the rain
And the feel of the ocean
And the taste of champagne
If you'd like making love at midnight
In the dunes of the Cape
Come with me and escape

No comments: