Saturday, October 6, 2007

Ignorance is Bliss?

I don't know who is more ignorant: the plaintiff who performed sexual acts because someone told her to over the phone and then was awarded with 6.1 million dollars or her masculine-looking attorney who is very old with the name Ann Oldfather!? Ann Oldfather? Is that from a Bart Simpson phone prank? "Can I speak to an old father? Paging ann oldfather, are you an old father?" If I was that lawyer, I would change my name immediately to Sue Pantsoff! Get it? Sue Pantsoff?

4 comments:

p0nk said...

Anne Oldfart looks a bit manly.
I don't know the story behind this but nothing in our court system (legal or civil) can surprise me anymore.

Eagle Eye said...

I referenced a source for ya pOnk.:-)I think people see big corps and $$$$!If it was Joe Bob's chicken shack, she probably wouldn't have said a thing!LOL!

p0nk said...

wait... was i awake when i wrote that comment yesterday? i saw that news article a few days ago and submitted it to fark.com. unbelievable.

Jimbo said...

Ignorant? Or just plan retarded? How do strip down and do what ever she did with herself or with the interviewer from some idiot claming to be a cop on the phone? I have a hard enough time getting women to take their cloths off when I am there let alone on the phone.